OOPS!! I DID MEAN NOT! Wow, now does that sound educated?! Of all the ironic typos to happen, it seems I forgot to type one little word that ended changing the point. . ."not". Well Scott, at least you got it. :)

Zoltan
THE BLUETOOTH (and WiFi) MASTER

Zoltan,

I hope you meant that you hope future Macs are NOT stuck with that (I will change the adjective to) irritating "intel inside" sticker.

I certainly prefer not to have any ads on my computers. I especially prefer to have my Macs not resembling race cars.

Best regards,
Scott

OK FINE.  You have all made excellent arguments.  I just hope that
Intel's technology doesn't screw anything up.  I also hope the future
Mac's are stuck with that stupid sticker, "INTEL INSIDE".  Yikes!  (I
know this won't happen, at least not while Jobs is alive, but it's
funny anyway)