on 22/06/05 00:46, Kristina at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Well  finally here's something I can share...
>
> I am using Orinoco Gold Classic Card for my Lombard running 9.2.2

Just one word of caution: from time to time, the manufacturers of these
cards will change the chipset of their cards which render them incompatible.
For the card to be recognized in OS 9, you need to make sure you find an
older card. For OS X, you will need additional driver so make sure you check
the compatibility list of the driver before buying a card.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

bug-compatible adj.: [common] Said of a design or revision that has been
badly compromised by a requirement to be compatible with fossils or
misfeatures in other programs or (esp.) previous releases of itself. "MS-DOS
2.0 used \ as apath separator to be bug-compatible with some cretin's choice
of / as an option character in 1.0."