On Jul 8, 2005, at 7:25 PM, Brian McEwen wrote:

On Jul 8, 2005, at 4:54 PM, Bruce Johnson wrote:

But I did notice, as soon as I started, my disk space was reduced by the full amount of the download, and finder says the files are 3.49 and 4.26 GB in size. If I try to mount one of the iso's Disk Utility says the same thing yours did, that no mountable filesystem was found.

No, ncftp does it properly, file size is only what has been delivered, plus resume works great. I got it via ftp since bittorrent was so bad, from the site in .se.

I'm not sure what's up with the .iso (should be ISO9660, Laurent, but I think there are a couple flavors) but I have the divx version downloaded now.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to move the divx to a format quicktime can handle

Just get the DIVx codec and QT should handle it, at least it has in the past.

--
Bruce Johnson
This is the sig that says 'NI!'