On Tuesday, August 16, 2005, at 08:27  PM, Karen Thompson wrote:

I realize greed is a natural human condition but I've traveled all over the
world and have never seen in other countries what I've seen here.

The best example for me is to stand at the airport and wait for luggage on the carousel..... in the US I think people feel the closer they get to the conveyer the faster their luggage will show up..... Just step back and give everyone some room..... theirs might show up first and not yours.....

sorry for the rant....
--
Alan Miller
Underwater Photographer   <°))))<....°.°.°.°.