I have a Pismo (Panther) and upgraded RAM from 320 to
512 by replacing the 64 with a 256 in the lower slot.
I did the upper slot a few months ago.I followed some
printed instructions I had found and it was easy.
However the computer didn't boot up afterward. I
looked at the instructions and it said to push down on
the card to seat it; I hadn't done that so I opened it
up and did it. It still wouldn't boot. The num lock
and cap locks lights light up and the computer gets
hot so it seems like it is on, but nothing on the
screen. (I unplugged the Pismo and took out the
battery on the install.) I put back in the original
memory and it still doesn't boot. Am I missing
something easy or did I hose it?
Charlie