There I was with my brilliant Keynote presentation and eager audience.

Could not get contact between Pismo and the Panasonic LCD. Cable was the the same at each end, fitted the 15 pin D connector on the back of the Pismo. I tried shutting down each, restarting each simultaneously, and then each one first, etc, etc, per "help" instructions, but could not get a hint of connection apart from the led on the LCD blinking briefly when I clicked on 'detect displays' in System Preferences > Displays.

Only gave a precis of my talk, unaided, hopefully can connect & present another day.

Luckily crowd was very polite, only heard one muttering of "must be Apple computers". Could not find the book for the LCD, not sure it would have been in English if I had found it!

        Anybody know what I was doing wrong?

        TIA,
        Stuart.