Dear Liste friends,

I will be taking a part-time position as an art teacher at a local private school, after Christmas.

I have found an art ed yahoo group and I need mac advice and translations...like tech words that we rightbrainers don't have...

One teacher, a macuser too, explains how she uses her pb, powerpoint for notes and the internet as visual support, especially when discussing art history, works and artists.

art teacher writes to me