Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1904 04:07:42 +0000
Subject: Re: WallStreet G3 233 PowerBook
From: Mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

on 9/21/05 12:48 PM, Brian Stewart at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have found a;
14" Powerbook - G3 233 Wallstreet
I suspect the model is the CHEAP-O Cacheless model
The person selling it wants $100 USD which appears in line with E-Bay
prices. The nice thing is I don't have to pay shipping. The battery
is messed up and I have to test the CD-ROM drive. It has a
powersupply, clear display and is in good overall condition.