Hi,

I am a lurker and thought that I musht interject at this point. I am a network engineer just an fyi. The UDP box is not your problem. UDP in layman's terms provides a connectionless, unreliable transport service and is generally used in one way communications that use broadcast or multicast IP datagrams. These are usually associated with internet gaming as there is NO guarantee of the packet arriving to its destination. Applications that use UDP must supply there own reliability mechanisms. I hope this helps with your UDP question...

Regards,

Eric