I think that your problem will be the ram if you try just putting a
stick of ram in the lower slot and then try to install again once
installed then put back any other ram and away you go .

thats how i got 10.3 on the lombard i had.

And if you have access to a pismo then you can stick the drive in
that and put Tiger on it then drop it back in the lombard.

vicki
*************************
Hey Vicki thank you for the response to my query. I'm sort of at a loss
here, because I'm not good with tearing things apart and then putting
them back together. I am real good with things just working because
that's what they're supposed to do. I always end up having to take it to
the shop after I've messed around with it. So I might as well do that in
the first place. So, with that in mind perhaps I should just get rid of
what looks like it might turn out to be a headache. Thanks anyway. We'll
see.>

--
Brad
55417-1734