case I would suggest you to enable wireless security at least via WEP (although this is not very strong security it should keep people out for few days). You can also consider enabling MAC address filter (MAC address is unique ID of each network card - yes people can find

actually, a while ago I read of new software that did a predictive key hash or something, and the needed number of packets to decrypt the WEP went down from several hundred thousand to often just a few thousand or less; 5 min WEP cracks could occur.

I figure, with MAC filtering, at least if they clone your MAC, their bandwidth will be poor if you are online as well :)

Yeah that's right the WEP can be cracked fairly quickly (I believe that someone was able o crack it in less than 15 minutes of listening to traffic) if people assemble enough packets. I would suggest using WPA, but then the Wallstreet may not connect as I believe that WPA works only with Airport Extreme (at least I had some issues few years back connecting with 802.11B to WPA protected network). But maybe Apple already fixed that.

Best is to combine at least the three items many people listed here:

1. WEP or WPA protection on the network
2. MAC address filtering for WS network
3. Stop broadcasting your SSID to the world

You could consider monitoring IP addresses on your network from time to time to see if you keep people out.

--
 Honza