On Oct 25, 2005, at 10:33 AM, Dylan McDermond wrote:

On Oct 25, 2005, at 4:10 AM, Brian McEwen wrote:

I recently bought a used iPOd from a coworker, it's been fine, but I've started using it on 2 different computers-- and I can't move music off the iPod onto the second computer.

I use an app called Senuti (iTunes backwards). It has an iTunes- like interface and works really well.

-Dylan

Anyone have any suggested apps for use with a non iPod MP3 device? I have an Archos Jukebox Recorder. I bought it way back before the iPods had recording capabilities as an option and I needed to be able to record live folk music.

Anyhow, does anyone have any suggestions for software to be able to rip CDs and move them over to this device?

thanks,
Kevin