Hi Dan

You need t o set the wireless to join a specific network (the one that you set as yours ) I am betting that you have your wireless set to just join automatically to the network so that you do not need to log on all the time. You can still do this but to a specific network only.

I Call mine Homebase1 and that is the only one my books ever try to connect to if it is there. if it is not there (ie i am out or at a friends) then it asks.

vicki