Yes. I knew that was an option. I was hoping for a real "next" and "previous" button.
Thanks for the suggestion anyhow.

NBT

On Nov 25, 2005, at 11:46 PM, Clem Bacani wrote:

Harry is correct you can use the up and down arrow to go from one mail to another and if you want to read the contents just press enter and if you want to close the one that you opened press apple and w to close.

Clem