> I haven't been following this topic very well, but I myself make animations
> and I use OS 9 all the time. They are not clay animations (made with LEGO
> actually) but its all the same. These are a few programs for the classic OS
> that should work well for what you need:

I wanted to tellyou (( all )) I have saved every post on this subject and I
plan to look for the software and gizmos you suggest...

Monday my husband was laid off  from his executive job and well...my
attentions have turned to more practical issues.

As soon as I get passed the shock and on to the excitement of a new
adventure...I may pick up this conversation.

thanks for all the info
Kristina