Not sure if this is low-end Mac, but one of the Macs I use is an eMac, now with
a broken disc drawer. I pushed the eject button on the keyboard, but there was
a card in the way and it sort of stopped the tray from coming out, and then it
wouldn't go out or in. You can move it manually, but the eject button doesn't
do anything now. I restarted and all that, to no avail. Suggestions?
Thanks,
Brooke

Brooke Willis
216-861-4946 home