Amber,

You must have stumped him with your reply. Either that, or his "pee- cee" was experiencing the "BSOD" syndrome.

Way off topic, but still has me laughing...about a month ago I went through the McDonald's drive through for breakfast. It had one of those nice, new video screens that display your order. After about a minute, I was asked for my order. I gave it, and it was repeated back to me. Silence. Then I was given the total. I waited before proceeding to the window because throughout the entire ordeal, about 3 minutes; the nice, new screen had an image of Windows Scan Disk running (well, sort of) that was stuck at 87%.

I only wish I had the digital camera with me!

Shawn