At 7:12 AM -0500 on 12/19/05, Brian McEwen wrote:

You should also be able to use some of the good cleaning solutions for glasses. . . . And you'll get a lot more cleaning solution for your $ than on the Klear Screen pads.

I bought an 8 oz. bottle of Klear Screen in 1992 (!) and it is still about half full. You only have to use an extremely small amount each time (best to spray it on the cloth first rather than on the screen).

I even still have one of the two supplied cotton cloths. I would still have the other one but I used it to clean a TV (CRT) screen and it picked up a huge amount of very fine blackish dirt (kind of like what gets deposited on or near a negative ion generator).

David