Hi all if that is so then why does mac format give it 4.5 out of 5 as a mac router and it only dropped the .5 % because of the price even thought they are, roughly 30% cheaper that the airport base stations. I think That it is each to there own on the router side and what works for some may not work for others. My experience of routers is Netgear all the way.

So who ever the original poster was you need to look at all the options, check the prices see what you understand, then see what you can afford if there is a router that is new that falls into both then go for that one. if not then wait until there is.

vicki

I called customer support and got a very unhelpful person at the other end who told me that "you shouldn't be using this with a Mac in the first place".

So they really don't want Mac users buying their product.....

--
Alan Miller