The truly amazing thing is the actual stupidity you come across in this PC dominated world when it comes to Mac Networking. Back when I used PC's I used a wired network and I was really new to networking back then. I even took a course on it at a local community college. With that under my belt and a couple of texts to refer to, I went at it. I bought my routers and all of my cat 5 cables and then the PC's still wouldn't cooperate. One would see some but others wouldn't see others. It took me weeks to finally get it to where I finally have everybody able to share files and printers. When I was able to afford a Windows NT server, that helped quite a bit. Then I made the switch in 2001 and started going over to wireless, obvious choice was wireless and networking has never been so easy. Using only Apple hardware probably has made it a lot easier on me than using 2nd and 3rd party equipment. Everything works right out of the box and works with little to no configuration. As far as wireless networking, Apple the top of the line. I would not consider using anything else.

Tim