On 31 Dec 2005, at 04:00, G-Books wrote:

Subject: Re: pismo and usb2
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:58:14 -0800

Caleb and Fabian,
Thanks for your help! I'm going to order one tonight!
Cheers,
Kate

I got the Belkin USB 2 card for $6 on ebay, was new and in perfect shape. Worked fine on the Pismo with 10.3, never tried 10.4 but am sure it's okay too. It comes with an external AC adapter, which may be required for peripherals with higher power requirements. Good luck.

Chris