On Jan 1, 2006, at 6:25 PM, Lists wrote:

This makes a total of 5 completely unrelated Subjects: covered by the same thread, where people just changed the Subject: line instead of starting a new thread by clicking NEW.

I'm sorry, what are you whinging about? Every one of the posts in this thread had something to do with Tom's problem with the CompUSA wireless card.

Tom, try the IOXpert drivers, you can use them on a trial basis to see if the card works with them.

Alternatively, poke around at the Windows drivers provided on the disk that came with it. There's an .INF file that's in the install directories for Windows that will open in a text editor, and may contain the manufacturer identification.

--
Bruce Johnson

"No matter where you go, there you are", B. Banzai