Agreed. When you charge a premium for the product, tell your customer that the warranty does not cover any defects (and besides the issue is obviously user related wear and tear and not piss poor manufacturing and/or design), then you should either A) expect your customer base to become irate or B) stand behind your warranty. Apple *appears* to opt for the first choice. At some point, Apple became the Mercedes Benz of the computing world (or did Mercedes Benz morph into the Apple of the automobile industry?).

Michael