For some reason I can no longer get info on how long my battery has left in hours and minutes.

I can get the info in percentage, but if I ask for it to be shown as time left, it says "calculating..." or is just a blank, depending on which program I use to measure it. I have "show battery status in the menu bar" checked in the Energy Saver Systems Preference. I also use SlimBatteryMonitor. Both show the same percentage, but no longer the time.

As best I remember this was working up till just a week or so ago.

I have a 400MHz Pismo, 40G, 768MB. I recently upgraded to Tiger and then 10.4.3. Could have been the same time. Battery is fairly new. I was getting about 4 hours or so last I remember seeing the time. Is this a Tiger issue?

I tried running just on battery till it went to sleep (about 1-2 %), then charging to full. Did this twice, still no joy so I tried "reset- nvram, reset-all". Still nothing but %.

Seems like its probably just something simple, but no luck with Google or searching the Apple site.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan-