Dan & Van:

Me too...Pismo with Newertech high cap battery. Tiger upgrade, not clean install. Many full cycles on battery, PRAM reset, power mgr reset, utilities, Macaroni type maintenance, full sotware updates. Thought it had to do either with the battery not being from apple or that the Tiger upgrade was not a clean install?

Nonetheless, think I've seen the same in some Tiger upgraded TiBooks with their original batteries, and no third part utilities.

Anyone see this with claen installs? or a fix?

F. (not Fran)

Dan  -

I have suffered this exact issue on my Pismo.  Haven't figured out how
to fix it either  - my next stop?  Start from scratch.  Also - I
believe my battery doesn't last as long under Tiger.. but that is just
a sense.

Please let me know if you remedy this - I'd be very interested to
learn what you find out.

thanks and good luck!
--Van