I think in order to make use of this, you have to have a wired connectin rather than using the speakerphone. Radio Shack sells an inexpensive (about $20 when I bought one) device that plugs in between the base and handset of a wired phone. It can be used to play recordings to others over the phone or to record a phone conversation. I have used it to record conference calls, and it works fine. Then once you have those messages recorded on an audio cassette, you can use Line Out or the headphone jack on the tape player and the microphone or line in jack on your PB.

There's a free application called Audio Recorder that will do this easily.

Regards,

Harry Corsover