I have two G3 Pbooks: One Lombard, one Pismo. Both have the dreaded "won't start up anymore" problem, which appears to be an issue with the mini board containing the AC plug (female end). I've seen quite a few vendors selling replacement cards (a little under $40 for the Lombard, nearly $70 for the Pismo), and from the pages at PBFixit.com it doesn't look to tough for me to hack. My question is, has anyone else done this kind of surgery on their old Pbook, and is there anything you'd advise to someone who hasn't done it before?

thanks,
A.J.