On Jan 27, 2006, at 12:51 PM, David Rodriguez wrote:

One valuable aspect of having these feet is that they do provide a small amount of airflow underneath if being used on a flat surface.

I considered that (and considered mentioning it my post), but figured (1) they're so small, and (2) the bottom of my PB doesn't seem as hot as my Wallstreet anyway (go figure, I know the G4 is supposed to be hot, but this is my experience), and (3) the aluminum conducts the heat to the exposed surfaces, and (4) it's used lots on soft surfaces so the feet don't matter anyway, so the heat isn't a big deal.

If I do decide to put feet back on, I'll grab some from my collection of stick-on feet, but I really doubt I ever will.

Anne