On Jan 28, 2006, at 5:01 PM, Woody Duncan wrote:

I'm considering finally buying either a mini i-pod
or the new one that holds photos (grandkids of course).
Now I'm a mac person but I don't know much about how
the i-pod loads music. Help me if you know. On either
or both models: can I load music from my CD's or do
I have to download from i-tunes ? It's hardly worth
it if I have to pay for music twice. I'd appreciate
any info from those who know.
                        Thanks, Woody

You can rip the cds onto your computer using itunes then from there sync them to the ipod. You don't have to rebuy the music. itunes makes it pretty simple really to do. Just insert the disc and click on import.

--Larry