On Jan 28, 2006, at 2:01 PM, Woody Duncan wrote:

I'm considering finally buying either a mini i-pod
or the new one that holds photos (grandkids of course).

the full size and the nano are really your best options as all else (except the shuffle) are discontinued. We have a mini and a nano... the mini is b&w and doesn't do photos.

Both are easy to sync and use... once you get use to the interface ring.

I've become addicted to podcasts... C-SPAN, NPR and Mugglecast... you can even get college lectures and weather reports.

Sandra Ragan
www.plumdigital.com