On Feb 2, 2006, at 23:53, G-Books wrote:
Most people know how to highlight text, hit delete, move the
courser and type information into a new location. Why would you
need to set your e-mail program to reply to any message.

I'm using Mail in Panther and all I do is highlight the text I want to quote and hit "reply". The cursor does end up above the quote but it's just one click to get it below. Filling the subject line is more aggravation since I get the digest so the default subject is always "G-books Digest XXXX"

Andrew in Ann Arbor
technology is the answer, what was the question?