People keep on asking this question over and over again :-P
Snapz Pro from Ambrosia SW will capture video clips and/or screen shots from DVDs.
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/
Jesse
On Feb 18, 2006, at 3:18 AM, Nat Hall wrote:

On 2/17/06, J.M.P.Hissel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Feb 17, 2006, at 4:42 PM, rb wrote:

does anybody know of an app (that WORKS) when trying to capture
a screen shot of apple's dvd player in os 10.3.9?

Did you try: Cmd + Shift +3 ??
Rel.: Cmd + Shift + 4 ??
Give it a try, cannot hurt anything.
Let us know about.

I know that Apple's DVD Player disables your ability to use those key
combos to capture DVD snapshots, obviously on purpose.

That's why he's asking for an alternative.

FYI.

-Nat

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:  <mailto:g-list@mail.maclaunch.com>