INFIDEL!!!!

I declare Jihad against...nah, just foolin'.

;)
-Lavode

-------
"Objects in the rear-view mirror may appear closer than they are."

On Feb 18, 2006, at 3:48 PM, Brian wrote:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
I have watched two other lists on LEM go absolutely nuts over this issue the last several weeks, and the fighting never seems to stop. If possible, rather than argue the pros and cons and whatever else, can we just accept it's simply a matter of preference? I'm sorry to be so blunt, but after weeding through dozens upon dozens of emails on this subject over the last several weeks, I've gotten a bit tired of it.
Brian