From: "R. A. Cantrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

on 2/18/06 4:38 PM, david_elmo at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Anyway, much works fine but my keychain has ended up needing a
different password (ie. just hit return!) to the main admin one. What
I want to know is this: how specifically to make my keychain password
the same as my main admin one.

Try KeyChain FirstAid (in KeyChain Access)

Ah! Let me try "Try KeyChain FirstAid (in KeyChain Access)" right now... OK, the lock is closed. I click and it asks me for a password. I fail with my admin one. I try just no password and hit enter and yes, I am in. I now go to the kc first aid. I say repair. It does things, very impressive. Repairs complete (Everything in X needs and gets constant repair it seems!). OK. Let me now lock the lock again. Right. Now try the unlock. My password? Nope! Won't have my admin one, it is happy with blank return though!

Still do not know how to set a password for keychain.

BTW, the keychain first aid also has a password field, it seems not to matter what I put in there.

As miffed as ever!

David Elmo