> I have all my Macs connected via a Westell 327W router and DSL
> connection.
>
> That way, I can transfer data between them as well as access the net.
> One has all my SCSI externals as well as my USB 2 scanner. Sounds
> similar ... along with a Compaq Presario CRT.
>
> The others have Sony flatscreen CRTs.
>
> No help with the LCD ones, except my partner likes his NEC 17".
>
> Bill Connelly
> artsite:http://mysite.verizon.net/moonstoneartstudio
> myspace:http://www.myspace.com/moonstoneartstudio

Yes, a router may be the route (pun intended) to go with moving
information between Macs, but I know nothing about routers, yet. As
far as DSL, that's how I'm connected to the Internet, I know that.
I'll have to look into routers, then, and thanks for the suggestion.
Costco has this Dell 22" LCD for $300 <http://tinyurl.com/3h7axx> that
I'll also check into, since your partner likes his. BTW I have an art
studio too, at <http://tinyurl.com/3do92l>, and YouTube art videos
such as <http://tinyurl.com/6e698m>.

Thanks for the router and monitor advice!

Tom

Tom