Anyone familiar with the CUDA and/or power Buttons on the PCI
Graphics G4/400 Yikes!?

I just added 512MB RAM (2 sticks at 256 each), and removed the
battery for a few, then replaced it and pressed the two buttons near
the battery, thinking they're the CUDA/Power buttons.

My Yikes! wouldn't power up afterwards ... so I repeated the seating
of the RAM, and  button pressing/battery replacing above.

Things are ok now.

It says "Power" near one of the small buttons ... are these CUDA
switch(es)?

Couldn't find them labeled on any of my resources, and CUDA doesn't
appear in Apple's PCI Graphics manual that I can tell.

Bill Connelly
artsite: http://mysite.verizon.net/moonstoneartstudio
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/moonstoneartstudio