On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A bit of an update...
>
> <http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20081202230318899>
>
> "here's the big news. Apple alleges that it believes there are
> corporations and/or individuals behind Psystar, who may be added as
> defendants once Apple in discovery finds out who they are. "
>
> oOo.  LoL.  LOL.  ROFL.  ROFLMAO.   Oh my.  Mulder!  What have you been...
>
> Gotta wonder whoze faces will be plastered on that roulette wheel...
> LOL  I'm mean, there's the obvious "persons of interest" - Dell, etc.
> But what if it's .... W<urp>

When I suggested a year and a half ago that Apple itself may have a
behind the scenes link to x86 going in the direction of PC OS
developement, and then again earlier this year I suggested behind the
scenes links to further moves in that direction, I was scoffed and
derided by some others on this list.

I would say Psystar knows where the "bodies" are buried on this.  I
speculate that Apple does not want an what was to be an  experiment,
and the links to an Apple PC OS to be public record.

Interesting news today is also this;

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1747&tag=nl.e550

Reads like a dis-information campaign to me. The type launched to
arouse curiosity.
Press hacks have listened well to Barnum and Goebbels.

When Windows seven is marketed toward Apple owners for their Intels do
you think the
"party line" wiull remain the same? Or will 7 look and act a lot more
like Mac OS?  Still think Apple is NOT interested at all in the
general PC OS market?

What would a list of Psystar's possible codefendants reveal. What does Apple
not want us to know?