----- Original Message ----

The Preview app in OS X has never failed to open a .pdf  when needed.

Also love the  OS X print function "Save As PDF..." in the print dialog box,
very useful and no Adobe software needed.

So I really don't understand why PDF files should be pointed to on the web with
caution. If someone does have to use Adobe Reader what is so objectionable in
the license agreement? It is free.

I been using PFD's since my first Mac's and SE and a Mac II. And in my business
PDF's are essential.

I respect your concern but do not understand it. --glen