Part of the problem is that way too many people associate everything
about Apple (from Day 1 of the company) with Steve Jobs. They don't
give credit to others who have been part of all that is Apple,
preferring to think its all coming from the mind of Steve Jobs.
Who invented the various iPods? In the eyes of  the masses Steve Jobs did.
iMac? Again, they feel it was Steve Jobs
iBook? Why, Steve Jobs of course!
MacBook/MacBook Pro? Steve Jobs did!
iPhone? That was Steve Jobs again!
I know of people who, when I say Steve Wozniak (of even just Woz) when
referring to my older Apples (][e's and a //c) say "Who?" and its only
when I say he and Steve Jobs started Apple that they know what I am
talking about. They admit that they only associate Steve Jobs with
Apple because thats all we hear about these days.
The news the other night mentioned he was a founder of Apple Computer
and the photo they showed was not the familiar one of him and Woz with
the original Apple but one of just Steve Jobs with an early computer.
This will just further the belief for some people that Steve Jobs =
Apple

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")