On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Bill Connelly <billycarm...@verizon.net>wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2009, at 8:53 PM, Chance Reecher wrote:
>

> > It's not homophobia, homophobia is a fear of homosexuals. "Fagbook" is
> > more like gay bashing.
>
> Thank You.
>
> and racism ...

Another form of bias, like gay bashing, hillbilly bashing, greaser
bashing,mountain folk bashing, flatlander bashing, Italian bashing Jew
bashing.

Bias  and prejudice are un-American in the sense of ignoring the ideals of
the founding fathers. and yet freedom of speech and thought is still
protected.

Ask yourself if the founding fathers wanted us to persecute others. as our
forefathers had been before they left Europe and other lands? Did they want
us to fight each other or unite to bond into a strong nation and one people
no matter of what eprsuasion. i think they were smarter than we were . Yet
expected us to be smarter yet.

And God ( of whatever your choice or no gad at all if that is your choice)
Bless us with a unified America!

 We have plenty of foes who are willing to take advantage of our infighting
the way the take over other countries.

--
Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer

fluxstrin...@gmail.com