On Sep 4, 11:23 pm, John Niven <sense...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- On Fri, 9/4/09, Bill Connelly <billycarm...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > First, stop using degrading terms like "fag".
>
> > Bill Connelly, Artist Who's Offended by Racism
>
> Firstly the "real" Billy Connelly has a better sense of humour, and secondly
> I don't think that's racism. Lighten up.

Perhaps the original poster is British, over here fags are things that
kill you (small white carcinogenic tubes that are sold by murdering
corporations and used by the brainless as a slow form of suicide)
otherwise known as cigarettes or coffin nails .
When I first read this I thought he was commenting on smokers (or
working class idiots) not gays.
Ben. (real person who is nether politically correct or racist )
(NB since when has offending someones sexuality been racist??)
(NNB Artist or Artistic is also used as a euphemism for a homosexual
in the UK!)