On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 4:12 AM, Timo Wirkman Virkkala <wirk...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Because it encourages public displays of private information, it is not
> completely safe. It's a goldmine for "identity thieves."

They may mine data, and fake  it that way. But you should know how to
protect that by now.The internet has been around for how long now?  But will
they use disguises to look like you for the few hundred you have in the
bank?  Pictures are on there. Better be more worried about angry neighbors
than thieves.

At a convenience store today I saw they sell a local magazine that lists all
of the sexual predators and criminals in my area. When they got out. and who
just got arrested etc.
And what everyone was charged with!

--
Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer