She lives in the same town. She doesn't use photoshop but does do
video renering/conversion. But she has one of those Miglia USB video
H264 dongles that is suppossed to take most of the pressure off the
CPU's for that job. Other than that it's just internet. email and
youtube. So I'm not sure she is getting any benefit from the dual
processor setup she has. Thoughts?