On Dec 14, 8:29 am, Andy <andy.the...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 13, 12:16 pm, PETER WARNER <pe...@petermwarner.com> wrote:
> >> I feel like This has been hashed over here before, but I could not
> >> find it in a quick look at previous posts. Googling threw me for a
> >> loop, since I saw people talking about 12 volts on "pin 4"?
>
> >> So, can a MDD dual processor be put in a Dual 450 GigE?
>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Peter
>
> > Absolutely, yes! I did the conversion on a GigE Dual G4/450
> > (overclocked to 500MHz). Works great! I replaced the stock fans in the
> > PSU with some 35cfm quiet fans I bought at fry's Electronics.
>
> > I mounted the MDD PSU to the top inside of the GigE case...
>
> Lots of clear information on how to install a MDD POWER SUPPLY but the OP
> was asking if a MDD processor could be installed, which it can't!
>
> Andy

Yeah, I misread the OP, so I deleted the post! I wonder why it showed
up after I confirmed to REMOVE IT? This is the second or third this
same error has occured. Something is WRONG with the REMOVE option!
Pisses me off to appear the fool, when it is NOT my fault. Somebody
fix the problem with the REMOVE option, please.