Off topic but

We were concerned with this ability of PayPal to lock an account for our
non-profit org so we use a separate account and then just transfer funds
in/out as needed - Paypal cannot lock that account so we don't worry and if
they lock the used account there is little affect on the orgs ability to pay
by check.  Small hassle for peace of mind.

Erik