On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Dan <dantear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dan Knight wrote in his recent Musings column:
>>
>> PayPal: Yea or Nay?
>> In my case, that's three strikes for PayPal over eight years. It's not a
>> terrible track record, but PayPal's ability to stop you from using the money
>> in your account without warning is a good reason to consider alternatives.
>> Even if you don't stop using PayPal, you may want to have a second option
>> available before you run into an unanticipated account lockout.
>
> <http://lowendmac.com/musings/10mm/paypal-strikes.html>

He's not alone, eBay's own forum is filled with complaints:
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/forum/Paypal/97 and there are numerous
websites dedicated to PayPal horror stories telling of just such
events:

http://www.aboutpaypal.org/forums/paypal-horror-stories/
http://www.paypalwarning.com/
http://www.screw-paypal.com/horror_stories/horror_stories.html
http://www.paypalsucks.com/

Hence why I do not keep any funds in my account nor keep my bank
account associated with my PayPal account. Be careful when you trust
PayPal, that's all I have to say about this.

--
Best Regards,

John Musbach