> Every B&W G3 and G4 was a breeze to work on, except for the nasty
> sharp bits pulling the optical drive cable and after a while you
> develop sufficient scar tissue across your knuckles that you don't
> notice.

Having work in both the beige G3 desktop and G4 GE, as well as inside many
generic PC boxes, the Macs are much easier to work with.

The same for the Performa 630 series, although more disassembly in needed. My
similar vintage Siemens-Nixdorf 486/100 desktop is much easier to work with,
altough the case in much higher. And has lots of slots.

Gorka from Spain