Ah, the iMac. I remember the time I was disassembling one, and upon
struggling to pull the belly plate off (It must have been jammed) It
popped off and I punched myself in the nose! I was in pain for a month
or more.

I've been wondering what will be the next 'Pro' case too. It is
getting quite old/stale.

As for games, I wouldn't invest anything in Mac games, unless you can
get them for next to nothing, play web games, Free ones, or ebay
cheepies. The PS2 is a way better investment, as it plays new games
and all the older ones. Although I invested in Mac games, in
retrospect, I should have gotten a PS2. I have a GC though! MYST was
interesting, but it finally put me to sleep. I like the TRs. Angel of
Darkness was the best Mac OS X PPC game, imo. I hardly have the time
to drain my brain on games much anymore though.

Anyway, I still use Mac OS 9, 10.3, 10.5, and 10.4, and I'm in the
process of getting ready to install YDL 6.2 on a G4 400 AGP! I think I
still like 10.3 the best and it's support was way too short for such a
capable OS X. G4's are totally fun and pretty easy to upgrade. I still
wanted a G5 only untill recently. I'm probably going to make the leap
after 10.5 support is done (To what I don't know yet, for sure) likely
a mini, or I'm thinking in a couple years there may (finally) be some
actual options and something with some actual expandability, besides
one  FW 800 port and monitor/LCD TV options on the mini. I think Apple
needs to move on to other models besides the more than a decade old
iMac and limited mini. Blu-Ray player would be nice too!

-Mike