Previously, at 9:35  pm -0500 3/4/10, Bill Connelly wrote:

>>If I use Graphic Converter, can I make all the pix in my pictures folder the
>>right size to fit my desktop?
>>

>You shouldn't need to do all that.
>
>System Preferences > Desktop & Screen Saver > Desktop > Choose Folder Where
>Your Valid Images Are, Select  Center and then click on the color selection
>box > Choose Your "Plan" Color ...
>
>That should be it ...
>
>You then have to wait for it to change pictures one time before it becomes
>active ... or maybe Logout and Log back in ...
>
>If don't have admin rights, maybe you cannot do that ... but I don't think
>that's it. Maybe someone else can help ...
>
>--

I'm on Tiger. I want to switch from one picture to another and they are all
different sizes, which is why I thought of GG.

When I use desktop preferences, "Center" makes some too large, some too small.

Portait mode  cuts off the top, stretch to fit distorts, etc.

What is "Choose Your "Plan" Color ..."

 p.
--
I can't understand it.  -- I can't even understand
the people who can understand it.  -- Queen Juliana, of the Netherlands