Thanks all of you for the suggestions,but I'll try to make some things
clear :)

1) This Mac is only used in the weekend to surf on the web,when I
return home.

2) When I say it's slow,I don't mean it's horribly slow,but I know
this time it is a little slower than my ibook g3 800mhz,640mb ram,40gb
hdd was!
I think maybe due to the crappy ati card that I have on the powermac
doesn't support quartz extreme unlike the 32mb one on the ibook...and
the crappy seagate HDD that I have there...

3)Processor upgrades cost a lot more,even that 533mhz...I pay about
35dollars of shipping to portugal,so I think 50 dollars for more
133mhz is not a really good option..
If I could live with a g3 800Mhz,I guess a G4  400Mhz could be just
good for internet..

4)About the ram,if you say that 1.25Gb is fine,I'll acept :)

5)About pc flashed cards,what problems have you got?I've read in the
mac elite wiki,and there are lots of "confirmed" working 9700 reduced
roms and 9800...

thanks all of you!